Kenneth L. Jones Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: March 5, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The Kenneth L. Jones Memorial Scholarship was established to provide one-year scholarships to outstanding seniors attending high schools in Staunton, Waynesboro, or Augusta County. Preference will be given to applicants of African-American heritage.
- An eligible student must be a senior, due to graduate from a high school in Staunton, Waynesboro, or Augusta County.
- Preference will be given, but not limited, to applicants of African-American heritage.
- An eligible student must demonstrate financial need, leadership and integrity in expression and behavior through community activities, school-based extra curricular activities, and/or church.
- An eligible student must be accepted at a college, university or vocational program leading to occupational certification.
- An eligible student must have a grade point average (G.P.A.) in the upper half of the class.
- An eligible student must be a candidate for high school graduation at the end of the current academic year and plan to enroll at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or vocational program in the continental United States the following academic year.
Deadline: March 5, 2019