Who Can Apply:
- Reside in Westmoreland County, PA.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent including a GED or Home School Certificate.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Preference will be given to students who seek to enter the Christian Ministry, and/or who have exhibited a strong interest in community service and humanitarian service.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference from individuals not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2018