Kerns Family Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior McGuffey FFA member.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary educational institution for the fall after graduation in a field related to agriculture. There is no requirement as to the location of the school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including FFA activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019