Kerri Castellini Women’s Leadership Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a female or female-identifying student pursuing a post-secondary education. Qualifying degrees include: associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, business school degrees, medical degrees, or law degrees offered by accredited U.S. institutions. Incoming first-year college students are also eligible to apply if they possess a valid GED or high school diploma.
- Candidates must exhibit strong leadership skills, as demonstrated by past and present educational, professional, and volunteer experiences.
- All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, as indicated by an official academic transcript. Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Candidates shall submit a current resume that lists academic, professional, and volunteer experience, especially any leadership experience in these fields.
- Candidates shall also submit a 500-word essay that addresses the following prompt:
Describe an ideal woman leader in the 21st century. How do you believe that you exemplify this role in your daily life and career aspirations?
- Candidates must also provide an official transcript, demonstrating a GPA of 3.0 or greater. If an official transcript is unavailable due to lack of grades, an unofficial transcript may be submitted, as well as an official transcript from the candidate’s most recent educational institution.
- A recommendation letter written by someone who can attest to the applicant’s leadership goals, achievements, and capabilities.
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: Kerri Castellini Women’s Leadership Scholarship