Who Can Apply:
- A permanent U.S. resident or citizen.
- Students currently studying in undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Students majoring in nutrition, dietetics, food technology, or any food science-related courses will be deemed eligible for the scholarship.
- Funds provided via scholarship must be consumed only for study purposes such as a project or research focusing on a ketogenic diet.
- Applicants need a CGPA of 3.5 or higher.
- A video of around 60-90 seconds will be required when submitting the application. It should clearly explain how the grant will assist the applicant with regards to newer research on the ketogenic diet. NIH or university websites can be brought to use for innovative and interesting content. The video can be made through mobile phones but after ensuring the audio quality. It is also recommended that you do not send us any sensitive content such as a passport or ID.
- Letter of Acceptance from your university or college.
Deadline: March 30, 2020
Learn More: https://shebegan.com/keto-scholarship-2020/