- A permanent U.S. Resident or citizen.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Studying nutrition, dietetics, food technology, or any food science related courses.
- Funds must be used towards a project, study, or research focused on the ketogenic diet.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- A short 60-90 seconds video explaining how our scholarship could help you with a project or studies on the keto diet. You can use university websites or NIH to find something interesting to tell us.
- Acceptance letter from your university or college.
- Current university transcripts with your cumulative GPA.
Deadline: October 11, 2019