Who Can Apply: This scholarship is being given by the Fairmont Class of ‘50. We were 72 boys and 72 girls who graduated from Fairmont High School at the NCR Auditorium in June of 1950. Coming from Van Buren Township’s Dorothy Lane, Greenmont, Pasadena and Southern Hills grade schools, we worked, studied and played together and formed close-knit friendships at our beloved high school on Far Hills Avenue. We are proud to be the first graduating class of Fairmont to offer a scholarship.
• Be a graduating senior of Kettering Fairmont High School
• Be accepted and planning to attend a four-year college or university
• Minimum 3.5 gpa on a 4.0 scale
• Minimum 28 ACT score or minimum 1310 SAT score
• Demonstrate involvement in extra-curricular activities at school, church, or in the community
• Demonstrate financial need
Submission: In 250 words or less, please tell us your plans of how you intend to complete your college degree.
Deadline: March 6, 2020