The Kevin Trombold Law Scholarship (Deadline: November 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You are a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- You are between 17-50 years old.
- You are a current high school or college student who is or will attend college full or part time.
- You have a social media presence, such as Facebook.
- You have an active email address.
Submission: All applicants for the Kevin Trombold $500 Scholarship must write a high quality essay on one of these subjects:
- What was the bravest moment of your life?
- If you had an hour left on the planet, what would you do?
- What is something you really love to make?
- What is the worst thing that someone ever said to you?
- If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
Deadline: November 15, 2016