Who Can Apply: The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide post-secondary scholarships to graduating seniors from high schools in the Greater Kansas City area who have personally been affected by pancreatic cancer and who plan to continue their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a technical school.
- Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating seniors from a high school in the Greater Kansas City area (defined to include Jackson, Clay and
- Platte Counties in Missouri and Johnson, Wyandotte and Douglas Counties in Kansas);
- Have had pancreatic cancer themselves or have a family member who has or had pancreatic cancer;
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; and
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a two-year or four-year college or university or technical school.
Deadline: April 1, 2020