Kim and Ruth MacCloskey RAMI Music Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
– Be a college-bound student in Boone, Ogle or Winnebago County;
– Attend or plan to attend an accredited two- or four-year college/university;
– Be 19 years old or younger as of the application deadline;
– Have a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0;
– Demonstrate an ongoing commitment to further their music education and to remain actively involved in their community through music; and
– Demonstrate financial need.
– Past recipients are not eligible to reapply.
Deadline: February 1, 2020