Who Can Apply:
- Are a citizen of the US or a US permanent resident.
- Are from 18-45 years of age.
- Are a current undergraduate or graduate student with at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Are pursuing a master’s or law degree; majors must be theater, performing arts, political science, philosophy or pre-law.
- Have shown strong leadership skills in extracurricular activities
- Have participated in non-profit programs and/or have volunteered in the arts or on behalf of the disadvantaged.
Submission: If you want to be considered for this $2,000 scholarship award, applicants must complete an essay on one the following topic:
- What has been the biggest failing and/or challenge in your personal or professional life? What have you had to do to overcome this weakness or challenge, and how has it made you a stronger person? How will your overcoming of that obstacle serve you in your college life and career?
The essay should be from 1,000 to 3,000 words
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Learn More: http://www.kpnylaw.com/writing-scholarship/