Kind World Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: February 1, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- The purpose of the scholarship program is to assist Siouxland graduating high school seniors in realizing their dreams of going to college to pursue a post-secondary education.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors from East High School, North High School, West High School, or Bishop Heelan High School in Sioux City, Iowa; Sergeant Bluff-Luton High School in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa; Dakota Valley High School in North Sioux City, South Dakota; Elk-Point Jefferson High School in Elk Point, South Dakota; or South Sioux City Senior High School in South Sioux City, Nebraska. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (out of 4.0).
• Completed online application
• First page of your parents’/guardians’ (or your) most current U.S. Income Tax Return (Form 1040)
• Three (3) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Official high school transcript
• One (1) wallet-size photo
Deadline: February 1, 2020
Amount: $2,500 to $40,000