Kirk C. Moninger Fund (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Trinity High School.
- Applicant must be a member of the Trinity High School National Honor Society.
- Applicant must be a member of the Trinity High School Varsity Lacrosse Team.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary school for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the course of study.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019