Who Can Apply:
- Any student pursuing Under-Graduate, Graduate or Doctoral programs at the best schools in a field of their choice with academic excellence is eligible
- Any student who initiates community development programs looking for a financial aid can apply
- Students from the LGBT community with good academic background and in need of financial aid can apply
- Students who are applying for the scholarship need to submit a brief about them, which must include their Family brief as well. A detailed supplement of ones financial position needs to be attached.
- Students are required to provide a brief of community development initiatives taken by them, if any
- Students need to submit an essay of their choice pertaining to the field of study they wish to undertake in not less than 800 words
- Students must include their phone number and email id and a consent to contact along with their application.
Deadline: August 30, 2017
Learn More: https://kitchenopedia.com/scholarship/