Who Can Apply:
- This renewable scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors who are planning to attend an accredited college or university.
- Although there is no minimum ACT or SAT score, students must indicate by their academic performance the ability or motivation to graduate from college.
- Preference is given to students demonstrating financial need.
- Consideration is also given to students’ leadership, character, ability and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must submit three reference letters from individuals including, but not limited to, their pastor and at least one teacher.
- One $4,000 scholarship will be awarded annually and it is renewable for up to three years depending upon the student’s academic performance.
Submission: High School Transcript and References.
Deadline: March 1, 2020