Kloojj Scholarship (Deadline: November 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Highschool Senior … or
- Enrolling or enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Pursuing degrees leading to careers in software, computer hardware, video game arts, engineering of life sciences (high school seniors must already be accepted into a program)
- 3.0 Minimum cumulative GPA to apply.
- US residents only Application are due by November, 15th, 2018. The scholarship will be awarded on January 15th, 2019.
- What will be the most disruptive technology in the next 5 to 10 years? Your essay can be about any technology including software, hardware, mechanical, etc. You may refer to already emerging technologies, or completely new concepts you believe will emerge during this period.
- Why do you believe it will be disruptive? Please explain in detail.
- What will the technology disrupt (economy, business, social, politics, etc.) and how will the disruption happen?
- What can people, companies, etc. do to make the transition?
- Add any other aspects you feel are germane to your essay.
Deadline: November 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.kloojj.com/scholarship