Who Can Apply: Established in 2010 to provide scholarship assistance to students at Central High School who would not otherwise qualify for financial assistance based upon academic achievement.
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior of Central High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.0 (Preference given to students whose GPA falls between 2.0 and 3.0.)
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university or non-traditional higher education program or trade school, accredited by the appropriate accrediting body for the particular course of study
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: February 15, 2020