Who Can Apply: Established in 1997 by the Knoxville Business Association to benefit students pursuing a business-related degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Residency Requirement: Nine counties in the Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area (Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Grainger, Knox, Loudon, Morgan, Roane, and Union)
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior from a public or private high school
- Field of Study: Business-related degree. Major does NOT have to be within the school of business.
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: Preference given to students who intend to work in Knoxville
Deadline: February 15, 2020