Who Can Apply: For university or college students of cinematography at the undergraduate or graduate levels in a degree or diploma program. Nominations must be made by the school department or program official.
- Entries must be completed works that communicate a story or theme in some fashion — no clips or short vignettes.
- Eligible institutions are colleges and universities in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Benelux, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Each institution may nominate up to one student each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award.
- College student nominees must be fulltime undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the 2014 – 2015 academic year and planning to enroll for the 2015 – 2016 academic year in a film school’s degree or diploma program.
- All judges’ decisions are final.
- The names of the winners may be published on the website at www.kodak.com/go/motion. Winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general location for publicity and news purposes in connection with the Scholarship Program.
- The winner’s film entry will be screened at the annual UFVA Conference.
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Learn More: KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award