Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicant must be currently attending or accepted to an accredited college, university, or trade school.
- If currently a post-secondary institution, applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- If currently in high school and have been accepted to a post-secondary institution, applicant must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- A 750- to 1,000-word essay in Word, PDF, or Plain Text format answering the following question: What are the top three skills you are cultivating to help you achieve your career goals?
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance to a college or trade school.
- Your most recent academic transcript.
Deadline: August 15, 2021