Kush Arora Federal Justice Reform Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship program is available to undergraduate, graduate, and law school students as well as incoming college freshmen.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000-word essay responding to one of the following prompts (they will be judged on the best-reasoned response, not on the position of the applicant):
- Provide a well-reasoned argument about whether a specific policy in the criminal justice system (your choice) is unjust and requires reform, or is just and should stay the same.
- Applicants must also submit a current academic transcript from the applicant’s school, or an academic transcript of the applicant’s most recent school (including the applicant’s most recent year in school).
Deadline: May 1, 2016
Learn More: Kush Arora Federal Justice Reform Scholarship