Kyle Gohr Leadership Scholarship (Deadline: Novembe 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must have a declared major related to mental health.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- All applicants must be either: (1) a high school senior graduating or earning a GED who will enroll as a freshman at a two-year or four-year college or university in spring 2018, or (2) a student enrolled during the 2018-19 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
Submission: Write a 500-600 word essay or create a 3-5 minute YouTube video around one of the topics listed below.
- If you had the authority to change the people’s lives who suffer from mental health in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
- Describe your most meaningful achievement and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- AdvantaClean’s core values are Community, Accountability, Respect, Excellence, and Service. Describe how you embody one of our values and what it means to you.
Deadline: November 15, 2017
Learn More: http://advantaclean.com/scholarship/