Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team College Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Essay submission must be received by December 1, each year.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to [email protected] by or on December 1, each year.
- Tell us how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
- We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.
- Two finalists will be awarded $1,000 scholarships for education expenses at schools of their choice.
Deadline: December 1, 2015