Who Can Apply:
- Must either be applying to law school for enrollment the following year or currently be enrolled in law school and will continue to be enrolled in law school through the following academic year.
- Essay submission must be received by December 1, each year.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to [email protected] by or on December 1, each year.
- Tell us what drives you and why you want to pursue a law degree or why you want to go to law school. Explain what motivates you.
- We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.
- One individual will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for education expenses at a school of his or her choice.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: https://lambergoodnow.com/scholarships/#law