Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Medical School Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must either be applying to medical school for enrollment the following academic year or currently be enrolled in medical school and will remain enrolled in medical school through the following academic year.
- Essay submission must be received by December 1, each year.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to [email protected] by or on December 1, each year.
- Tell us what drives you and why you want to pursue a medical degree or why you want to go to medical school.
- We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.
- One individual will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for education expenses at a school of his or her choice.
Deadline: December 1, 2016