Lamber-Goodnow Injury Law Team Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist Scholarship (Deadline: December 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must either be applying for a physical therapy or occupational therapy academic program for enrollment the following year or currently be enrolled in this type of program and remain enrolled through the following academic year.
- Essay submission must be received by December 1, each year.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay to [email protected] by or on December 1, each year.
- Tell us what drives you and why you want to pursue a career as a physical therapist or occupational therapist.
- We will choose finalists whose essays may be posted on our website and voted on via social media likes, shares, tweets and +1s. While this may have some influence on the eventual winning essays, it is not the sole basis of our final decisions.
- One individual will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for education expenses at a school of their choice.
Deadline: December 1, 2016