Landstar Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Scholarships are only available to children of full-time Landstar employees as well as BCOs, agents and employees of BCOs and agents currently under contract with a Landstar company. Children of deceased Landstar employees, BCOs or agents who passed away while employed by or under contract with a Landstar company are also eligible for scholarships.
- To be eligible, candidates must be enrolled in high school and be planning to be enrolled fulltime (12 or more credit hours/semester) at an accredited two- or four-year college or university during the academic year for which the scholarship may be granted.
- All candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidates enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year college or university must successfully complete a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the applications deadline (March 1st 2016).
- Candidates must also be planning to be enrolled full time (12 or more credit hours per semester) at their college or university during the academic year for which the scholarship is granted.
Deadline: March 1, 2016
Learn More: Landstar Scholarship