Landus Cooperative 2017 Excellence In Agriculture Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant and/or parent must be a voting member, in good standing, of Landus Cooperative.
- Applicant must be a high school senior and graduate in the spring of the 2016-2017 school year.
- Applicant must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 scale through his/her junior year.
- Applicant must pursue a career in agriculture, life sciences, or enter an ag-related field of study at any accredited post-secondary school of his or her choice.
- Dependents of directors and officers of Landus Cooperative are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Deadline: January 31, 2017