laPlante Family Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Graduating seniors from Grafton High School may apply for the scholarship.
- Applications must be turned in before April 1.
- Students must attend the University of North Dakota at Grand Forks.
- The student must have maintained at least a 3.00 on a 4.00 = A scale during his/her senior year.
- The student must also show some evidence of financial need (there is a section in the form for the applicant to indicate financial need).
- The grant will be sent for the applicants second semester upon proof of successful completion of the first semester.
- Successful completion shall be defined as maintaining a 2.00 GPA on a 4.00 =A scale with a minimum 12 hour class load.
Deadline: April 1, 2019