The Larry Herman Hageman Crop Sciences Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Recipients must be initiated members of FarmHouse Fraternity and enrolled at a university hosting a FarmHouse chapter.
- Recipients must be majoring in crop sciences, horticulture, soil sciences, plant pathology or entomology and carrying a schedule typical for their classification.
- Recipients shall live in the chapter house if space is available, shall have a grade point average of a 2.5 or better, and shall maintain satisfactory behavior.
- If there is no candidate enrolled in these majors who qualifies, the scholarship can be awarded to a student member majoring in agriculture.
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, exemplary integrity, ethics, initiative and industry conducive to ongoing leadership, career potential and service to others.
- In the event two or more of the scholarship candidates are considered to be of equal merit, preference shall be given to the candidate demonstrating the most need.
- The scholarship may be renewable, but must be re-applied for each year, and not normally renewable for more than four successive years.
Submission: Your completed scholarship application, 3-5 letters of nomination, university transcript and all other supporting materials must be submitted to the FarmHouse Foundation bearing a postmark no later than JUNE 1, 2018.
Deadline: June 1, 2018