Who Can Apply: This scholarship is open to high school seniors within the MSGCU field of membership who plan to major in Education. This scholarship is also open to college students within the MSGCU field of membership who are currently majoring in Education. Non-members may apply, but must become a member if selected as a scholarship recipient. Member accounts must be in good standing with this Credit Union (i.e. no delinquent or charged-off loans and a positive balance in all accounts).
- Official college transcript as proof of acceptance into School of Education at accredited two- or four-year college or university (college applicants only)
- 2017-18 high school transcript (high school senior applicants only)
- Proof of acceptance into School of Education at accredited two- or four-year university (high school senior applicants only)
- Resume outlining school activities, academic achievements, and community service
- 500-1,000 word essay explaining the most important lesson that the applicant plans to teach their students both in and out of the classroom
Deadline: March 2, 2018