Laser Spine Institute Scholarship (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Prove full-time enrollment during the spring and/or summer semester with a school transcript no older than January 1.
- Intend to continue a full-time enrollment status in the fall semester. Proof of enrollment or acceptance to new school must be provided.
- Currently have a minimum 3.5 GPA at a university or college.
- Be seeking a degree in a health- or science-based program, with an interest in pursuing a career in health care.
- Have an active .edu email address for the university or college they attend.
Submission: Submit a 750- to 1,000-word essay on the assigned topic: What do you feel are the three most critical issues facing the health care industry today and what ideas would you put into place to help address them?
Deadline: June 15, 2018