The Law Office of Daniel J. Wright Leadership Scholarship (Deadline: October 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- Illustrated via their essay response, the applicant must be dedicated exemplify strong leadership within their chosen community.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe the situation that catalyzed your role as a community leader.
- Since this time, what have you done to lead that community toward a stronger and better future?
- In what ways will your education help you continue to serve as strong community leader?
Deadline: October 1, 2018