Who Can Apply:
- The competition is open to any Texas high school senior or college student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five-year institution in 2017
- Employees of Sponsor and GNGF, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition
- No minimum GPA is required
- To apply, create a short (30–120 second) video and essay
- What motivates you to continue your education?
- Who helped you along the way?
- What do you plan to do to better the state of Texas?
Deadline: December 30, 2016