Who Can Apply:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- Be graduating high school, receiving GED within 9 months or be a college student enrolled in college or graduate school for the upcoming semester.
- A completed application
- A digital photo of yourself (.jpg)
- A copy of your high school or college transcript; and
- A creative project on the criminal justice system’s central focus.
- Do you think the justice system focuses on punishment more than rehabilitation for criminals? What should be the central focus of our criminal justice system? Research and explain your answers.
Essays should be limited to 600 words. Videos should be limited to 2 minutes.
Deadline: April 15, 2017