Who Can Apply:
- Limit of one entry per contestant.
- Employees of Workers’ Compensation from The Law Offices of Darwin F. Johnson and their immediate families are ineligible.
- United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A current or soon to be full-time student at an accredited college or university in the United States seeking an undergraduate degree in
- Philosophy, Political Science, History, English, Business or Economics.
Submission: Provide an essay answering the following questions:
- What is your major?
- Why did you choose it?
- How will studying your major aid you in becoming an attorney?
- Why should you win this scholarship over the other applicants?
Deadline: December 30, 2018