Who Can Apply:
- Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
- Participants must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average(GPA) of at least 3.0 (equivalent)
How to Apply: Write a 500+ word essay on why higher an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through life’s obstacles in order to get an education. Tell us about what you have learned from these challenges, and how they will help prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Give examples, and defend your answer.
In your submission please include the following:
- First+last name, email address + phone number
- Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
- School you are currently attended
Scholarship Amount: $800.00
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: June 15, 2017
Learn More: https://www.criminallawyernyc.com/scholarship/