The Law Offices of Konrad Sherinian Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to promoting equity and social justice and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation that you witnessed or heard about that was a pivot point for you to feel the need to help others who are suffering because of social inequity.
- Since this time, what have you done to fight inequity?
- In what ways will your education help you to fight for social justice in the future?
Deadline: December 15, 2018