Lawrence W. and Francis W. Cox Scholarship (Deadline: February 10, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- At the time of application the individual must be a student in an ABET accredited program in civil engineering or related field. Applicants must be a student member of the Society and in good standing at the time of application and award.
- The scholarship may be awarded only to those students who will continue their formal undergraduate education at a recognized educational institution.
- Previous recipients of these scholarships are eligible to apply in any succeeding competition for these awards provided the other requirements of eligibility are satisfied.
(1) completed application form;
(2) personal essay which shall be no more than 500 words and shall highlight why the applicant wishes to become a civil engineer, specific ASCE Student Chapter involvement, and long term goals and plans;
(3) detailed annual budget; (
4) official transcripts;
(5) minimum of two sealed recommendation letters, one of which must be from a faculty member; and
(6) one-page resume.
Deadline: February 10, 2017
Learn More: http://www.asce.org/scholarships/cox/