Who Can Apply:
- Students can be attending or planning to attend any graduate law school in the United States.
- To receive scholarship funds, you must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- As proof of your status as a graduate-level law student, you will need to submit a digital copy of your acceptance letter—complete with the college letterhead—from that college.
- All applications for the current semester are due by Monday, June 1, 2020.
Submission: To apply, you’ll need to submit a 2,000-2,500 word essay on the following topic:
- Select any controversial legal topic that has been trending on the news and defend your stance on the matter from a strictly objective legal perspective.
Deadline: June 1, 2020