Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently tending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in high-grade academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 19, you must have support from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must appeal to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the organization.
Submission: Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “Difficulties of a Student”.
Deadline: August 25, 2021