LBS Financial Credit Union Scholarship (Deadline: April 8, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The entrant must be a Member of LBS Financial Credit Union and in good standing prior to submitting a scholarship entry form.
- Student must be enrolled as a high school senior or at an accredited college in his/her freshman-junior year at the time of application.
- Scholarship funds must be used at an accredited educational institution by January 31, 2017 for tuition and text books only.
- Employees of LBS Financial, volunteers and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants must submit an official high school or college transcript.
- Entrants must submit a letter of recommendation from a school official.
- Entrants must submit a typed response to the two essay questions.
- Entrants must complete and sign an official entry form.
Deadline: April 8, 2016
Learn More: LBS Financial Credit Union Scholarship