Who Can Apply: Established by the Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Corpus Christi to benefit students with their post-secondary education.
- Be graduating high school seniors, GED or home-schooled graduates from Nueces County or college students who have obtained under 30 credit hours
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 80% on a 100% scale or a minimum college GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be enrolled full time at Del Mar College, TAMUCC or Craft Training Center
- Demonstrate evidence of Community Service and Leadership
- Demonstrate financial need
Deadline: March 1, 2020
Learn More: http://www.cbcfoundation.org/?page_id=3263