Who Can Apply:
- Scholarship applicant must be a women attending a 2 or 4-year school as a full or part-time student.
- Pursuing an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in STEM, Manufacturing or Industrial engineering programs.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must be a child or grandchild of an SME member or be a student member of SME.
- Applicant must be a graduating High School senior or an undergraduate student with no more than 30 credit hours.
- Preference will be given to legal citizens of North American countries but there are no geographic restrictions on the scholarship (i.e., no specific state, province, county or attend a particular institution).
Deadline: February 1, 2020