Who Can Apply:
- Eligible applicants are employees of Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, Inc., or affiliated operating entities, or employee’s dependent children (qualifying age of 16-24 years).
- Recipient’s program of study must lead to a degree or to professional certification.
- Employee scholarships will be awarded for full-time or part-time study; scholarships for employee’s dependents will require full time study.
- Awards may be used for undergraduate and/or graduate studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate an unweighted GPA greater than or equal to 2.5 from your most recent school attended.
- Applicant must document financial need for the cost of tuition, fees, and books.
- The Learning with Love’s Scholarship is a scholarship for one year. Past recipients may submit subsequent applications and may receive no preference in consideration. Past recipients must have earned credit for all study that was previously supported with scholarship funds. No scholarship recipient will be approved for more than 4 awards.
Submission: Please describe in an essay your most meaningful achievements, how they relate to your field of study and your future goals, and how the Learning with Love’s Scholarship will help you achieve those goals. (500-1000 words.)
Deadline: June 1, 2018