LedsMaster’s LED Lighting Scholarship for College Students (Deadline: September 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
1. Undergraduate and postgraduate students in Science, Engineering, Environment and related discipline.
2. Studying in College, exchange students are welcome.
3. Minimum GPA: 2.7 or B- equivalent
4. Plagiarism is prohibited. The essay must be your own work.
Submission: You are required to submit the essay answering one of the following topics:
1. Advantages of using LED lights over metal halide, high pressure sodium, mercury vapor and halogen lamps
2. The Future trend of LED lighting for residential, commercial and industrial use
3. Application of LED flood light (Hints: indoor and outdoor large areas)
4. Solar powered lighting nowadays (Hints: Street lighting and sports lighting)
5. Electric cars are the unprecedented invention in recent years, what other innovative measure can we take to move away from coal and fossil fuel energy?
6. What is light pollution? And how to solve it?
Deadline: September 1, 2018
Learn More: https://www.ledsmaster.com/Scholarship.html