Who Can Apply: The scholarship is to support foreign educational endeavors with the intent of learning and sharing histopathologic techniques. Recipient must be an NSH member for a minimum of 2 consecutive years.
- Must have at least one letter of recommendation that outlines the applicant’s commitment to the profession.
- CV/Resume required
- Only complete application packages received by the closing date will be considered.
- Narrative stating his/her desire, ability and reason(s) to travel abroad.
- Official correspondence to/from the foreign facility, institution or laboratory or convention chairperson (if attending a meeting) stating agreement with and purpose of the visit, including tentative dates of travel.
- Submit an article for the NSH In Action” within ninety (90) days following his/her return to the United States.
Deadline: June 1, 2018