Who Can Apply:
- Be a Maine resident who will graduate or has graduated from high school and who will enroll as
a freshman in an accredited college or post-secondary education this year.
- Demonstrates financial need in order to complete educational program.
- Have a realistic goal relating to educational plans.
- Completed application form, with statement of financial need completed by a Financial Aid Official or Guidance Counselor.
- Official transcript from the high school.
- Verification of acceptance from the college or school.
- Two letters of recommendation pertinent to this application. These may be from school officials, teachers, employers, or other persons not related to the applicant.
- A hand signed statement by the applicant describing educational, personal and career goals.
This should include applicant’s financial need and family financial situation. Electronic signature is not accepted.
Deadline: April 13, 2017
Learn More: http://bpwmefoundation.org/scholarship-program/