Leslie C. and Irene G. Roe Athletic Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
– Residents of Dutchess County who are graduating from a Dutchess County High School
– Demonstrated outstanding athletic skills
– Planning to attend a New York State Community College or public College/University (CUNY, SUNY)
– Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
– Most recent high school transcript.
– Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
– Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
– Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. One letter must detail you athletic skills/participation. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Deadline: April 1, 2019