Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current or incoming law student at an accredited U.S. law school who has been affected by or dealing with issues related to lymphoma or leukemia (either yourself or a family member).
- Be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to show proof of academic achievement with a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 from undergraduate or current law school work.
- Essay and application (download online by clicking this link).
- Official copy of undergraduate and/or law school transcripts with GPA of at least 3.0.
Deadline: July 31, 2020